Pay $16.00 per hour - $17.00 per hour plus TIPS!
Who we are:
At Pieology Pizzeria, our team is on a journey of trust, creativity, inspiration, and community. We work hard to create a fun, expressive, and delicious experience for our guests, and it all starts with people like you. Being part of our team means celebrating pizza and serving up creativity. It means feeding people and their imagination. But most importantly, it means having an experience that can help craft your future. The finest hand-made pizzas made with love! Authentic dough - Fresh ingredients - New signature pizzas! Come join our team!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay plus TIPS!
- Work alongside our great team members and meet new friends
- Free meal with every Shift
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee discount program: Exclusive discounts and perks to employees for a wide range of products and services including Travel, Dining, Shopping, Entertainment, and Wellness.
- Earn more for your future and find opportunity for leadership and growth
What we look for in our Team Members:
- Individuals with a Passion for People, Food and Guest Service
- Team players with a positive can-do attitude
- Previous work experience in Restaurant/Fast Casual preferred
- Excellent guest service skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Dependable and with a strong work ethic
- Consistent ability to meet the restaurant’s needs and support hours of operation
- Knowledge of food safety and handling standards/regulations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment including kitchen and food prep
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Kitchen workspace is restricted & without seating while on duty. It is usually hot and noisy.
- Walking, Bending, Twisting Reaching, Stooping, Kneeling Crouching, Pushing, Pulling or moving objects that weigh up to 50 pounds
- Storage is limited and often shelving is high up
- At peak periods, Shift Leaders may be under pressure to prepare food quickly enough to keep up with customer demand
- On-the-line communication and job rotation
- Short-term exposure to cooler and walk in freezer to pull food items as well as lifting containers from high shelves using ladders.
- Equipment Used: Oven, serving utensils, food preparation equipment, cleaning products and equipment.
Pieology is an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility.