$16 per hour - $17 per hour plus TIPS!
Who we are:
At Pieology Pizzeria, our team is on a journey of trust, creativity, inspiration, and community. We work hard to create a fun, expressive, and delicious experience for our guests, and it all starts with people like you. Being part of our team means celebrating pizza and serving up creativity. It means feeding people and their imagination. But most importantly, it means having an experience that can help craft your future. The finest hand-made pizzas made with love! Authentic dough - Fresh ingredients - New signature pizzas! Come join our team!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay plus TIPS!
- Work alongside our great team members and meet new friends
- Free meal with every Shift
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee discount program: Exclusive discounts and perks to employees for a wide range of products and services including Travel, Dining, Shopping, Entertainment, and Wellness.
- Earn more for your future and find opportunity for leadership and growth
As a Pieology Pizzeria Shift Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the restaurant during a shift and ensuring our guests have an excellent experience
- Delegating responsibilities to Team Members to ensure they are exceeding guest expectations
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization and ensuring proper set up and breakdown in all restaurant areas
- Owning open, mid-day or closing routine/procedures for the next shift
- Assist in training new hires and developing high performers
Who we look for:
- Individuals with a Passion for People, Food and Service
- Excellent guest service skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Dependability and strong work ethic
- Consistent ability to meet the restaurant’s needs and support hours of operation, including weekends.
- Knowledge of proper food safety and handling standards/regulations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment including kitchen and food prep
- Quick and adaptable learner
- 18 years of age and possess a valid Food Handlers Card
- 1+ years Shift Leader/Management experience in Restaurant/Fast Casual and/or Catering, Hospitality
- Kitchen workspace is restricted & without seating while on duty. It is usually hot and noisy
- Walking, bending, twisting reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling or moving objects that weigh up to 50 pounds
- Storage is limited and shelving is high up
- At peak periods, may be under pressure to prepare food quickly to keep up with customer demand
- On-the-line communication and job rotation
- Short-term exposure to cooler and walk in freezer to pull food items and use of ladder to reach containers on high shelving
- Equipment Used: oven, dough sheeter & mixer, serving utensils, food preparation equipment, cleaning products and equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local laws.
We participate in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility.