$19.50 per hour - $22.50 per hour plus TIPS!
Who we are:
At Pieology Pizzeria, our team is on a journey of trust, creativity, inspiration, and community. We work hard to create a fun, expressive, and delicious experience for our guests, and it all starts with people like you. Being part of our team means celebrating pizza and serving up creativity. It means feeding people and their imagination. But most importantly, it means having an experience that can help craft your future. The finest hand-made pizzas made with love! Authentic dough - Fresh ingredients - New signature pizzas! Come join our team!
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive pay plus TIPS!
* Work alongside our great team members and meet new friends
* Free meal with every Shift
* Flexible schedules
* Employee Assistance Program
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Referral Program
* Employee discount program: Exclusive discounts and perks to employees for a wide range of products and services including Travel, Dining, Shopping, Entertainment, and Wellness.
* Earn more for your future and find opportunity for leadership and growth
* Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* PTO & Sick Time
As a Pieology Pizzeria Assistant Managers, you will be responsible for:
* Assist General Manager in hiring, training, and developing a high energy team of Shift Leaders and Team Members
* Exhibit solid leadership by building an amazing culture and providing meaningful feedback
* Deliver operational excellence in order to build sales and profitability
* Some knowledge of planning, budgeting, and P&L management to control costs, labor, and production
* Assist General Manager in executing marketing campaigns and the roll out of promotions and new menu items
* Effectively delegate responsibility and ensure accountability
* Open availability to support all hours of business operations
* Model excellent guest service skills and manage guest requests and concerns
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment including kitchen and food prep
* 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
* 2+ years Assistant Manager or Shift Leader experience in Restaurant/Fast Casual and/or Catering, Hospitality
* Knowledge of proper food safety and handling standards/regulations
* Kitchen workspace is restricted & without seating while on duty. It is usually hot and noisy
* Walking, bending, twisting reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling or moving objects that weigh up to 50 pounds
* Storage is limited and shelving is high up
* At peak periods, may be under pressure to prepare food quickly to keep up with customer demand
* On-the-line communication and job rotation
* Short-term exposure to cooler and walk in freezer to pull food items and use of ladder to reach containers on high shelving
* Equipment Used: oven, dough sheeter & mixer, serving utensils, food preparation equipment, cleaning products and equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local laws.
We participate in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility.